USB Headset for Audio and Gaming

FlatLine84

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Apr 7, 2005
Messages
1,521
I have recently purchased a Logitech 350 USB headset. I was at first fairly pleased with it, the concept of a USB headset was cool because it was plug & play, no noise on the mic, and worked well for the use of the mic with gaming and my soft phone. But, it only lasted about 16hours before dieing, and honestly sound quality sucked, but I was willing to over look that because of the quality on the mic. So, I'm going to return it, and I want to get another. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions... I've looked at a review on the Sennheiser PC165, and a Plantronics set. I'm leaning towards the Sennheiser right now....
 
Well Sennheiser Makes quality audio gear. How come you don't just use a PCI soundcard for this task?
 
Back
Top