• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

USB headset and mini jack speakers...help

VolvoR

Gawd
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
878
Ok, my speakers plug into my sound card (onboard actually), and my headset is USB. Is there a way to define where the sound goes? Right now I just have to unplug my headset when I want to hear the speakers. Is there any software that controls this?
 
You can control it in Windows. Start-->Control Panel--> Sounds and Audio Devices--> Audio Tab

Just select which one, the onboard sound or usb. Pretty simple, have similar set up at work. Sue to testing I sometmies have 3 audio devices plugged in. On rare occasions, when switching to the USB device you may need to unplug the device and plug it back in.

EDIT: Also moving to audio section.
 
Sweet, thanks...sorry about posting in the wrong place...

I'll try the Audio in control panel...that should help.
 
Back
Top