• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

USB Headphone Issues

reddhaus

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 25, 2005
Messages
287
I recently reformated and reinstalled everything. All is good except for one thing.

My Logitech USB headphones/mic are not working properly. All I get is a very low level, distorted, and broken-up signal. It kind of sounds like there is some kind of digitezed effect on the audio.

I have tried all of the settings and sliders in the control panel. I have uninstalled and reinstalled drivers. I tried using different USB ports too. Still no luck. The headphones work properly when plugged into my brother's system so I don't think the headphones are to blame.

Can anyone give me some direction on this?
 
Back
Top