• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

USB flash drives that play mp3's .?

Catch22sk8r

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Apr 8, 2002
Messages
1,427
Hey i was wondering if there are actual addon's for the usb flash drives to play mp3's rather than having to buy the actual flashdrive with the mp3 functionality
 
All you need is a USB port, one flash drive and player software and they will play on your machine.

Hope that’s what you meant.
 
thanx for the reply , but i what im looking for is a physical piece that connects to the flash drive itself so u can ply the mp3's on the run.

i kno they have them , im just unsure where to look as google is no help
 
Dammit I KNOW I've seen a universal mp3 player that uses usb flash drives. I just can't remember which catalog it was in. :mad: I'll find it eventually.
 
jpmkm said:
Dammit I KNOW I've seen a universal mp3 player that uses usb flash drives. I just can't remember which catalog it was in. :mad: I'll find it eventually.

yeah, I'm sure I've seen one somewhere, but can't remember where
 
I bought one at Walmart yesterday that plugs into your cigarette lighter and plays through your FM radio, 87.7-89.9 band. All you do is insert a USB flash drive into it (with music on it of course) select the track, and the right FM band and let her fly.You can fine tune it to make sure you get an unused FM setting.This unit is much better than carrying all your CDs around especially if you have a 1gig drive.Oh, by the way it cost $29.95.
 
thanx for all the replies guys , that cigg lighter one sounds cool , just wish the other 2 speakers in my car worked lol
 
Back
Top