• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

USB Flash Drive ?

-zax-

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
2,200
Was wondering if anyone on the [H] knows what the average read/write speeds for the Sandisk Cruzer Mini 2GB & 4GB models are. I've got a 256MB one as of now that I purchased over 2 years ago which I like, but, the speeds and capacity just don't cut it any more. Plus its the first revision which isn't as thin as the new ones.

I've noticed that I can get a 4GB Cruzer Mini one for a lot cheaper than I thought it would be, and it certainly comes out cheaper than the 4GB Kinston Data Traveler Elite. But I like the speeds of the Kingston which sit at 24MB/s read and 14MB/s write.

LMK if you have experience with either the 2GB or 4GB Cruzer Mini models and/or if you know what the average speeds are, as that will be my determining factor on purchasing that 4GB drive.
 
Anyone??

I'm assuming that the 1GB Cruzer Mini also has similar speeds... but probably a little slower. Anyone know what the speeds of that particular drive is?
 
There's gotta be someone from the [H] that knows about these drives... :cool:
 
Back
Top