• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

USB drive programs

theDreamer

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
2,513
I have a 2GB USB drive I want to load some programs on for on the go that can launch from the USB drive.

A few things I am looking for:
~Web browser (FF, Chrome, Opera)
~All in one IM client (AIM, MSN, etc.)
~AV scan
~CCleaner (or similar)

Plus anything else you might suggest I throw on it. I want this drive to be two things, first is so I have a few programs if I need them and the computer I am on does not have them and for doing some quick scans on systems for friends/family if needed.

Thanks.
 
Excellent website, thank you. Will load up some programs tonight, alright see ones I want. :D
 
Back
Top