• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

USB conflict?

buzzard34

Gawd
Joined
Feb 14, 2004
Messages
619
I'm having trouble here...I got a usb joystick for my birthday (see "my gaming controller don't work" under gaming equipment subforum) and it doesn't work. I don't think my usb ports are screwed up because all my other usb devices work fine. In fact, windows detects the stick but then says: Game controller not responding Why?? how does it see it in the first place if it doesn't work? and why is it doing this?
 
buzzard34 said:
I'm having trouble here...I got a usb joystick for my birthday (see "my gaming controller don't work" under gaming equipment subforum) and it doesn't work. I don't think my usb ports are screwed up because all my other usb devices work fine. In fact, windows detects the stick but then says: Game controller not responding Why?? how does it see it in the first place if it doesn't work? and why is it doing this?
I would install the drivers and any software it came with.

Just because it is detected doesn't mean it will work properly.
 
Back
Top