• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

USB c Hub power delivery

zalazin

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
May 12, 2000
Messages
1,655
I have a surface go 8GB version.I use a mini 6 port usb C hub with an external 90 watt usb c charger. How come I keep getting this device may need more power message, I also have the MS power adapter for the laptop plugged in too, the mini hub has power delivery labeled on it's aux c input port. Also why do I keep getting a yellow exclamation mark on the battery indicator saying you are fully charged, am I supposed to disconnect the external MS adaptor?
 
Back
Top