• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

USB 3.0

EclipseRydr

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 7, 2009
Messages
146
Might be kind of a silly question, but if my motherboard has no support for USB 3.0, can I purchase a PCI card with USB 3.0's, install it, and then have USB 3.0?
 
Yes you can purchase a PCIe card that will support USB3. I have one on my core2quad system to support my 4TB hitachi turo external drives.
 
I bought this one.

Works well and looks good.
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top