urgent sale

Fafnir

Weaksauce
EDIT I had the dog put to sleep. I am so gratefull for the support I recieved from all here. I have decieded not to sell the system as there is no need. I appreciate everyones sympathy and well wishes.
guys, my dog managed to get himself hit by a snowplow last night. As a result he needs a hip replacement. The only way I can cover the cost is to sell my computer system. So here it is:
Water cooled
P4 Northwood 2.8 , IC7 Max3 mb, 1 Gb geil PC 4200, Radeon 9800 pro 256, Creative Audigy2ZS, 2xraptor 36Gb drives in raid 0, lite on DVD RW (model 812S), Sony 16x DVD reader, Enermax fan controller, Antec True 550 ps.
Water cooling is:
DangerDen RBX CPU block, DangerDen 875 Northbridge cooler, DangerDen VGA waterblock, Dannermag 500 pump, Dual Quadbay reservoir (blue tint) '77 bonneville Radiator in a full plenum enclosure with a shroud.
Monitor: Viewsonic P225f 22" monitor.
Microsoft multimedia keyboard 1.0A
Kennsington Turboring trackball
Pictures can be seen here: http://members9.clubphoto.com/hector923918/2779839/owner-5d9f.phtml

edit to post price
$1400.00 too much to ask? operation is $2k
email is [email protected] or [email protected]

That's sad, man. Bump for you...let me know if you are willing to part out, and std. gibberish about posting email and stuff. Laters.

need to post a price.

also: are you sure that the guy driving the snow plow wasnt at fault? imo i would be asking him with a law suit to pay for the hip replacement if he was messing around.

I'd like to sue, angry enough to, but right now focused on saving the animal.

my dog just came down with lymphoma and has maybe 2 months left so I give a bump to you and if you part I'm interested in that ram. If I were you I would part the system would sell faster and you would likely get more $ for it lets keep bumping this guys he needs the cash for his dog :(

not interested in the full system, but if you part, I am interested in Raptors...

PM or email at stevenjdalton at comcast.net

Bump for a fellow [H]'er in need. Been there myself. Do what these guys are tellin ya, part it out. It will sell faster than you think.

Bump for you, and if you do part it out, I'd be interested in the psu or sound card.

Bump for a system that would kick mine's butt, but even more so, bump for the poor doggah.

Sorry about your dog bro'. :(
You really should consider possibly putting him outta his misery though. I love dogs and it would hurt to do this with my own Golden Retreiver but I'd have to put her down before paying $2000. :(

Bump for you and I hope things work out.

some people are really attached to their dogs mine just got diagnosed with lymphoma and I pride myself on being macho and I cried for a few hours.I can't afford chemo and that isn't even a cure. His dog has one and i say good for him that he loves his pet enough to sell his pc. My pc wouldn't pay for a third of the chemo and It's not even guaranteed to work. If I could raise the cash I would but there is only a 25% remission rate for dogs. the dogs only 4 years old and it breaks my heart. I say big props for you fafnir

really good luck bump. :( i sorta know what you are going thru cuz i had a dog got run over too... she was a bit neurotic, whenever she heard a loud noise her brain said to get out of wherever the heck she was. got out on the highway and was hit. :(

I appreciate every ones support and well wishes. Gigs was put to sleep a hour ago.
He is free of pain and will remain fondly in my heart.
Thanks to all
Sincerly
Hector Murray

Fafnir said:
I appreciate every ones support and well wishes. Gigs was put to sleep a hour ago.
Thanks to all
Sincerly
Hector Murray

:(

Be prepared for massive emotional trauma. I put my 18 year old dog asleep in april this year. my god i fell into such a deep depression.

Fafnir said:
Thanks to all
Sincerly
Hector Murray

:( :( :( :( sorry to hear that... sympathy can be had from me.

Fafnir said:
Thanks to all
Sincerly
Hector Murray
I feel so, very sorry for you. I have 3 german shepherds back at home and I cannot imagine losing one of them. :(

I will paypal some money for a "buy Fafnir a new pup in memory" fund. Tis the holiday season. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. My dog is in his teens and has grandma seizures semi-often. We have to dope him up with four different kind of pills three times a day, or else he'll have more.

Let me know about the paypal donations.

I am sorry to hear that you had to put your dog down. :( :( :( Some people do not understand the attachment people can have for dogs. My dog BlackJack, a german shepherd, passed away quite some time ago... it will be coming up on 1 year soon.. man it still hurts... you have my well wishs and my sympathy....

Man, I just remembered this site, and I like to think that BlackJack is there right now, waiting for me :( Just cryed little just looking at this site...
http://www.petloss.com/poems/maingrp/rainbowb.htm
Sorry to blabble on, I dont mean too .... I wish the best for you and you have my deepest condolences...

i could create a special memorial image to Gigs... if you'd like.

i'd just need something to start with, basically an idea of what you are looking for.

I hope you can deal with this well. My cat is very important to me, I don't know what I would do if something ever happened.

I'm sorry to hear that buddy - I've lost three dogs over the years, and it's never easy.

up for a wonderful owner, how many owners do you see willing to do this?

you sir are a good person.

bump for your dog

is this still for sale since the dog is no longer around to be fixed?

sorry about your loss, ive had a dog put down before, and it was no fun at all :(

Back