Hi
I'm in the middle of building a new computer. The two components in question are:
NF7-S V.20
Maxtor 120gb SATA drive
So, I start up the computer, but my BIOS and Windows installation both don't detect the HDD.
I didn't touch the jumpers once I got the drive, and connected it to the SATA 1 connector on the mobo, but still nothing.
Any help/suggestions you guys can give me would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I'm in the middle of building a new computer. The two components in question are:
NF7-S V.20
Maxtor 120gb SATA drive
So, I start up the computer, but my BIOS and Windows installation both don't detect the HDD.
I didn't touch the jumpers once I got the drive, and connected it to the SATA 1 connector on the mobo, but still nothing.
Any help/suggestions you guys can give me would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.