urgent help needed

wayne

2[H]4U
hey i have a Canon BJC-210 printer

its a really simple and basic color printer but i only use black and white.. i just need it to print,no special features

its been working perfectly til now... it had ran outta ink so i took it out to refill it (like ive always done and it worked) and then i put it back in... i refilled a lil ink first, and put it back in to test, and it works but was printing lightly... then i took it out and filled it with more ink and i put it back it but it wont print now and on my printer folder, it shows error and says i ran out of paper.... but i have maybe 80 sheets of paper in the tray and its placed properly on the tray (the tray is one of those horizontal feed ones that is like a slot and u just put a stack of paper on it to slide through)

if you are wondering about the refilling of the ink, i do not think it had anything to do with this not working because ive refilled my ink all the time and it never happened and also before, it had print lightly so i know the ink wasnt the problem... the error is saying that im out of paper which i know i have plenty of... i guess theres a sensor or button at the bottom that senses a proper amount of paper before printing but i usually print with one or two papers in the tray to avoid jamming and its always worked

can someone help me ASAP?? i need my printer to be reliable this week... i have like 30 pages to print for tomorow but i may get away with that but for the next few days i have a LOT more to print

thanks

maybe you bumped somethin or pushed a little too hard while inserting/removing the cartridge?

jamestime88 said:
maybe you bumped somethin or pushed a little too hard while inserting/removing the cartridge?
nah i doubt it... its just a lil cartridge, slide in, lock the clip.. unlock the clip, slide out.. basic printer like i said

i just spent the time between the first post and now just testing everything out... i think it may be the cartridge is broken... i dont know how tho... it still shows a lot of out of paper error and its getting frustrating

i'd just buy a new cartridge. they dont design ink cartridges to withstand unlimited refills.

I had to replace the cartidge holder at one point with my old BJC-6000, I think the ink dried up and clogged something inside I could never get clean.

Back