• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Urgent help needed!

Nielo TM

Gawd
Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
997
I just bought a Maxtor SATA I HDD for the MSI MB with ATI SB400 Southbridge and created an SATA boot disk.

After accepting the license, the setup shows “cannot communicate with device”. When press up/down key, I get STOP error code 0x00000050.

My question is, do I have to do something before the OS formats the drive?
 
Back
Top