uptime command for windows NT

rmc9591

n00b
I have windows Neptune on a very old system, PII 266 mhz, 386mb RAM, Rage 128 GL, and i dont know the cmd command to see how long the computer has been on.

Shoot, I don't have any thing other then XP that is NT based. What version are you looking for?

Your dealing with what I believe is an Alpha release of a Windows product that never went anywhere.

There is an Uptime command in the Windows 2000 Resource kit, however it may or may not work on "Neptune".

im pretty sure that there is a way to do it because i was talking to my brother who previously had this computer and he said he had it running for 180 days and checked it but he forgot the command name

rmc9591 said:
im pretty sure that there is a way to do it because i was talking to my brother who previously had this computer and he said he had it running for 180 days and checked it but he forgot the command name

The uptime.exe that someone elce linked to is a great way to do it. If it doesn't have it already just download and run it.

Or check the system event log to see when the last time the computer was rebooted (services starting & whatnot is a good indacator).

Back