Upgrading video card!

Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
24
I am currently running an k8n neo2 MB with an A64 3800 and an ATI 9700 pro. I am looking to buy an ATI x800xl and I wanted to know if i will get a big performance increase over my 9700pro? :confused:
 
Speaking of the X800 XL, I got one last night and it works great.

Just make sure that you have at least 1 GB of RAM to get the most out of performance. Your CPU is just fine.
 
That CPU is just fine?! Looks like a dang good one to me.

But then again, im sitting here with a measly p4 2.4 Ghz paired with my x800xl... lol
 
Yeah I got two 512 sticks of ocz extra low latency 2.2.2.5, I figer my 9700pro is a bottle neck with the rest of the setup. Gonna pick the x800xL today! When i get back from installing it I'll let you guys know how it goes!! Also if anyone could recommend a good cooling solution other the the stock HSF on the X800XL would also help too!
:D
 
Back
Top