• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Upgrading From Viewsonic VX2235wm?

edgeh2o

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 8, 2007
Messages
138
I have the Viewsonic 22" VX2235wm. It's been good, but I'd like to move up to a 24" 1080p monitor.

I definitely don't want to downgrade. Will most newer 24" displays be as good or better?

I noticed my monitor doesn't have any overdrive technology, so there are no overdrive-caused lags. Not sure if this will bother me or not in the newer monitors.

I haven't gamed in 6 months, but I'm looking to get back into it. Gaming will be my primary use, next to web browsing and streaming Hulu. Games: CS, Tribes Ascend, Max Payne 3, Natural Selection 2, Borderlands 2.

I'm looking at the Asus VS247H... what do you all think?
 
How much money do you want to spend?
With the one you are looking at it would be an upgrade in resolution, but that is about it.
 
$200, which the vs247 usually is, but its 140ar right now... Thinking TN panel since its just for gaming really

If I was still competitive in leagues I'd get the 120hz benq, but I think those days are gone lol
 
Back
Top