• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Upgrading from Corsair 600Q

goodwine

n00b
Joined
Apr 21, 2017
Messages
25
I've been using the 600Q for 3 years now, and it's pretty much my kind of case. Minimalist design, no RGB or gamer style stuff, focused on silence etc. Also, design doesn't hamper ventilation - there's enough clearance in the front. Now, I'm kinda bored of it and looking for a change. Also, something more compact would be a bonus, but definitely nothing bigger.

CPU and GPU on an EKWB A240R loop, so 240mm rad. I intend to keep this loop going, upgrade waterblocks as necessary. I have 2x140mm intake currently, but can reconfigure. 2x 3.5" HDDs, but again, I can adjust. Finally, standard ATX mobo (Asus ROG X370 Strix).

So, my question is - what's a good case to upgrade to? Honestly, from what I've looked at, none of them seem to be an upgrade from 600Q. What am I missing?
 
Back
Top