• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Upgrading from a Samsung 213T

danks

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 3, 2005
Messages
241
Hey everyone... So finally after 3 or so years of sitting on my aging P4 2.53Ghz machine I decided to upgrade and was thinking of doing the monitor as well. I only bought the Samsung 213T about a year and a half ago and while its a great monitor I found its really not the best for games. I'm building a nice all purpose rig as I do a lot of audio work and also play games. The problem I'm having is finding an lcd monitor bigger then what I have now with a good response rate. I hear a lot of good things about the Dell 2405 and was wondering if its worth it to go with something like this over my Samsung.

Edit: looked a little more and the only other low response panel over 21" that I found was the Sony 23"...got some poor reviews though.
 
Back
Top