• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Upgrading from a Dell 2405FPW

Toby

n00b
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
26
The 30 inch flat panels look delicious. The 2405FPW is amazing though, if you don't play with the buttons by the power button with out knowing what you're doing, like myself. I switched the "mode" by accident and couldn't figure out how to set it back to normal.

But seriously. Look at this.
Blessed WWII Japanese Wrist Compass of Doom
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
lol ... well the 2405 is actually on my list to things to buy soon. I couldn't imagine needing anything larger then 24" since I have a 61" DLP for movies, and such. I just need an upgrade desperately and the 2405 is at the top of my list.

If you can afford a 3007, AWESOME! Do it! If you don't mind me asking .. how do you like your 2405 and why are you upgrading ? (size?)
 
Back
Top