Hi all,
I'm fairly new to the forums, and looking for suggestions.
Currently have a 830D processor OC'd to 3.6 and using a zalman 7000. I'm thinking of upgrading my hsf as this one is not cooling it down to well. Idle temps are at 50-60c depending on ambient temp. I was looking at a few possibilities and boiled it down to these three:
-Zalman 9500
-Aquagate Mini r120 (i decided on this as a possibility cuz i have it on 2 computers at work and it seems to do well to cool a p4 660)
-xp-90 or 120 w/panaflo
or open to other suggestions...
noise level is not really an issue and i am not willing to build a full water cooling system.
I'm fairly new to the forums, and looking for suggestions.
Currently have a 830D processor OC'd to 3.6 and using a zalman 7000. I'm thinking of upgrading my hsf as this one is not cooling it down to well. Idle temps are at 50-60c depending on ambient temp. I was looking at a few possibilities and boiled it down to these three:
-Zalman 9500
-Aquagate Mini r120 (i decided on this as a possibility cuz i have it on 2 computers at work and it seems to do well to cool a p4 660)
-xp-90 or 120 w/panaflo
or open to other suggestions...
noise level is not really an issue and i am not willing to build a full water cooling system.