Upgrading around the end of the year

n00zler

Limp Gawd
I'm planning on upgrading around the end of the year from my current GTX 285 to something new. After doing a bit of research, the Kepler cards are looking pretty awesome. Will they be worth waiting for at that point?

I'm currently game at 1920x1200 on my 24in, but would probably look to upgrade my older 20in to a 30in at around the same time and use that for my primary gaming monitor.

I'm planning on upgrading around the end of the year from my current GTX 285 to something new. After doing a bit of research, the Kepler cards are looking pretty awesome. Will they be worth waiting for at that point?

I'm currently game at 1920x1200 on my 24in, but would probably look to upgrade my older 20in to a 30in at around the same time and use that for my primary gaming monitor.

If your looking to upgrade around the end of the year, then you should absolutely wait for kepler. I think kepler will be phenomenal. I might get tri Sli GTX 680s at launch. If they are not all the craze then you can get a amd 7000 series card. Your gonna want as much horsepower as possible if your going to 1600p for the new games coming.

Back