Upgraded to 7...uh nvidia control panel?

KillRoy X

Gawd
Where are you? Do I have to reinstall the drivers?

I upgraded from Vista 64 bit Home Premium to 7 64 bit home premium. Went pretty smooth, but I can't find the nvida settings.

anyone?

Eeeks, could have a problem, there is no such thing for me. It was there in Vista, not here for 7.

Uh oh.

Untitled-2.png

Did you install Nvidia drivers? I thought Win 7 installed them automatically, but I went to Windows Update right after my install completed and installed the newest version, so maybe it doesn't out of the box.

You know, I can't even find them. It's weird, just tried playing Sain'ts Row 2. It ran very smooth, however the gameplay was twice as fast. The strangest thing.

I guess I have to reinstall? Thought the upgrade was pretty seamless. interesting.

You know, I can't even find them. It's weird, just tried playing Sain'ts Row 2. It ran very smooth, however the gameplay was twice as fast. The strangest thing.

I guess I have to reinstall? Thought the upgrade was pretty seamless. interesting.

Hrmmm, Been running the Win 7 beta, now the RC. I'm not a fan of 'upgrading' in place. Maybe thats the problem. I installed win7 clean, haven't had this problem. I would prolly, d/l the latest win7 drivers from Nvidia's site and reinstall them and see if that fix's it.

Just my 2 cents,

SR

Yup, I just downloaded latest. That worked. Weird that Saint's Row 2 is acting up though. Everything is 2x speed. It's crazy.

Now I'm wondering if my Nvidia chipset for my mobo is intact. I just ran a search on Nvidia and couldn't find them. I guess I would be able to play a games if the drivers were not there.

Interesting.

Yeah, upgrading seems to have a couple issues. Lesson's learned.

Back