Davidishxc
n00b
- Joined
- Sep 16, 2005
- Messages
- 5
Hey all first post here:
I recently upgraded (well to me was an upgrade) to a 2800 xp and added some more ram. Before this i was running an 1800 and 768 ram flawlessly. I'm led to believe this is a power problem because my voltages aren't exactly dead on what they should be. I can play world of warcraft for hours on end without a hitch, but when i play something like half-life 2 i'll play maybe 10-15 minutes and reboot. This happens with battlefield 2 also.
I just did a driver clean for my vid drivers and defrag often. I'm also running prime95 torture tests right now. Im not sure what else the problem could be besides power
.I'm going to format before i put some sum of money down on a new power supply unless someone can clarify all this for me. Thanks ahead of time 
I'm running:
A7V-600-X
2800+ XP stock speeds
6600 Geforce GT 500/900 77.77 drivers
Antec 350 watt (SL350)
1.25 gig pc 2700
80 gig WD
audigy 1
Sensor Current Low High Average
Case 34° C 34° C 34° C 34° C
CPU 54° C 54° C 54° C 54° C
Sensor 3 0° C 0° C 0° C 0° C
Core 0 1.69 V 1.69 V 1.69 V 1.69 V
Core 1 0.00 V 0.00 V 0.00 V 0.00 V
+3.3 3.23 V 3.23 V 3.23 V 3.23 V
+5.00 3.25 V 3.25 V 3.25 V 3.25 V
+12.00 11.37 V 11.37 V 11.43 V 11.39 V
-12.00 0.23 V 0.15 V 0.23 V 0.16 V
-5.00 0.00 V 0.00 V 0.00 V 0.00 V
Fan 1 3245 RPM 3245 RPM 3276 RPM 3258 RPM
Fan 2 0 RPM 0 RPM 0 RPM 0 RPM
Fan 3 0 RPM 0 RPM 0 RPM 0 RPM
I recently upgraded (well to me was an upgrade) to a 2800 xp and added some more ram. Before this i was running an 1800 and 768 ram flawlessly. I'm led to believe this is a power problem because my voltages aren't exactly dead on what they should be. I can play world of warcraft for hours on end without a hitch, but when i play something like half-life 2 i'll play maybe 10-15 minutes and reboot. This happens with battlefield 2 also.
I just did a driver clean for my vid drivers and defrag often. I'm also running prime95 torture tests right now. Im not sure what else the problem could be besides power
I'm running:
A7V-600-X
2800+ XP stock speeds
6600 Geforce GT 500/900 77.77 drivers
Antec 350 watt (SL350)
1.25 gig pc 2700
80 gig WD
audigy 1
Sensor Current Low High Average
Case 34° C 34° C 34° C 34° C
CPU 54° C 54° C 54° C 54° C
Sensor 3 0° C 0° C 0° C 0° C
Core 0 1.69 V 1.69 V 1.69 V 1.69 V
Core 1 0.00 V 0.00 V 0.00 V 0.00 V
+3.3 3.23 V 3.23 V 3.23 V 3.23 V
+5.00 3.25 V 3.25 V 3.25 V 3.25 V
+12.00 11.37 V 11.37 V 11.43 V 11.39 V
-12.00 0.23 V 0.15 V 0.23 V 0.16 V
-5.00 0.00 V 0.00 V 0.00 V 0.00 V
Fan 1 3245 RPM 3245 RPM 3276 RPM 3258 RPM
Fan 2 0 RPM 0 RPM 0 RPM 0 RPM
Fan 3 0 RPM 0 RPM 0 RPM 0 RPM