Upgrade your Xbox 360 Core to Pro from MS - $30

How much does 3 months of XBL gold for for? This might be a good deal just to get XBL and then ebay the drive? I dunno just throwing it out there...

a 1 year card goes for about $40 last time i bought mine, so i would say you might end up slightly ahead, but doesnt have any major profit potential especially with the drive being refurbed and that i am sure ebay is going to be flooded a bit with these

I was just looking for an xbox 360 HD on ebay before I saw this thread , and there's none cheaper than around $37 (most are around $42-$43) for a refurb. I think this is a decent deal, and I'm going to jump on it.

If you can still find the Xbox Live Vision Camera Pack (13 months + camera + two arcade games) they slashed the price because they released a new, better bundle (13 months + PGR4 + Messenger add on). I picked one up at Best Buy for less than just the subscription.

it's doesn't work.. i enter my serial number and id number , i click next and it's came back to the same page again...ask me to enter the serial & id numbers... weird...

Great, still not gonna give users who have the old xbox 360s HDMI. Someone needs to put up in the post HDD upgrade, not actual console.

it's doesn't work.. i enter my serial number and id number , i click next and it's came back to the same page again...ask me to enter the serial & id numbers... weird...

maybe try ie instead of firefox? you know how ms can be sometimes...

Back