• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Upgrade to Swiftech worth it?

Bop

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Oct 1, 2003
Messages
3,426
Right now I'm running a Koolance EXOS-Al and I feel with 2 overclocked 7800GTXs and an OCed dual core its just not getting the job done well enough. With both GPUs and CPUs running at full load my CPU temps get to 56C and the GPUs get to 60-65.

With this heat its killing my GPU overclocks by 40mhz.

I was wondering if running the H20-APEX kit with two MCW50 GPU blocks would cool my system better than the koolance with the Swiftech radiator fans running at 5v(7v maybe).
 
Hmm will it cool the GPU significantly more than the MCW-50? If not then I might just stick the MCW-50s on to cool these suckas down fast :)
 
Back
Top