Upgrade question

Kain

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 13, 2004
Messages
279
Would a FSP Blue Storm 350 be enough for a Opteron 170 w/ MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum, 1GB Corsair XL ram, a X850XTPE AGP, 2 PATA HDDs, and 2 Optical Drives(1 DVD Burner, 1 DVDROM)?
 
Kain said:
Would a FSP Blue Storm 350 be enough for a Opteron 170 w/ MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum, 1GB Corsair XL ram, a X850XTPE AGP, 2 PATA HDDs, and 2 Optical Drives(1 DVD Burner, 1 DVDROM)?

hmm... considering that the x850xtpe does require extra power, I suggest that you step it up a few and get a Fortron 450W. I've also heard that the 12volt on the blue storm is alright, but nothing special at all.
 
sco0oby said:
hmm... considering that the x850xtpe does require extra power, I suggest that you step it up a few and get a Fortron 450W. I've also heard that the 12volt on the blue storm is alright, but nothing special at all.

the Fortron 450W has better 12v rails
 
Why not buy a better PSU because obviously you have enough money for all the other parts.
 
Back
Top