• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Upgrade or not to upgrade

mobilecommand

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
67
Basically i got a amd 64 3200+ socket 754 with a standard amd mobo with a BFG 6800gt oc, 1 gig corsair memory dual raptors etc....

The system seams to run everything fine so far but with all the new toys out right now its hard not to want to upgrade.. So I am wondering if i should just keep the system as is for another 6 to 8 months or upgrade the proc to a 3700+ or just byte the bullet and get a fx or X2 PCI-E system..

I am not sure if i can hold off for dual core FX procs to come out and the ati xfire looks intresting and may be worth the wait...


Thanks
 
Hmm not sure i want to wait until m2... I could also toss the pc into the mame cabinet i am building so its not a total loss... I think i am gonna wait until xfire comes out and see what the market looks like then go from there..
 
Back
Top