• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Upgrade opinions ?

Peter Mann

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 22, 2000
Messages
82
Hi all,
I would like some opinions on which PSU to buy
Right now I have:
Enermax EG365P-VE. Runs steady but I feel I might be better off if I get something stronger.

I'm looking at these two:
1.Fortron FSP AX500-A 500W ATX12V 2.0 24PIN Blue Storm
2.Enermax All In One 535W ATX12V V2.0

The Fortron doesn't include sli connectors which the enermax does.
Besides that I con't see much difference.

My rig:
ABIT AI7
P4 2.4 @ 3.1
1 GIG OCZEL PC4000 @ 250 FSB

LG DVD-R
2x UATA WD 160 gig
2x SATA Maxtor 250 gig

AGP:
ATI x850pro / 16pipes @ 500/500 (will be o/c'd soon, need better hsf)

PCI:
Audigy2
D-Link Wireless G
Avermedia UltraTV 1500 MCE

I have an open full tower case so I don't run any case fans.

Thanks,
Peter
 
Back
Top