I have a C2D E4500@3.2 ghz. Initially I was thinking about getting a C2Q, but they are still expensive.
So I considered a Core i5 750, a new mobo and RAM, but since Sandy Bridge is coming out soon, I wonder if its worth waiting for or should I go for the i5.
So I considered a Core i5 750, a new mobo and RAM, but since Sandy Bridge is coming out soon, I wonder if its worth waiting for or should I go for the i5.