Not sure if this is the right place for this.
I have currently allocated myself $600 to upgrade my system.
I currently have and Abit MB Athlon 1700+ 1.4 Mg performs as fast as a 1.7 p3 or faster.
512 megs ram
ATI radeon 8500 64 megs
SB Live value
====================
I love the Abit MB not sure if should go AGP or PCI -E I will most likely not upgrade again for another 4 years.
Abit AV8 Via K8T800 pro chipset 939 AGP
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=13-127-181&depa=1
Abit AV8-3rd eye Via K8T800 pro chipset 939 AGP
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=13-127-186&depa=1
Abit AN 8 Nvidia nForce 4 939 PCI-E
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=13-127-197&depa=1
I am thinking the Athlon 64 3500+ OC to 3700+
1 Gig Memory
BFG 6600 GT OC 128 Meg video card. has real lifetime warranty comes already
Overclocked. comes in AGP and PCI-E
http://www.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NzE2
I have currently allocated myself $600 to upgrade my system.
I currently have and Abit MB Athlon 1700+ 1.4 Mg performs as fast as a 1.7 p3 or faster.
512 megs ram
ATI radeon 8500 64 megs
SB Live value
====================
I love the Abit MB not sure if should go AGP or PCI -E I will most likely not upgrade again for another 4 years.
Abit AV8 Via K8T800 pro chipset 939 AGP
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=13-127-181&depa=1
Abit AV8-3rd eye Via K8T800 pro chipset 939 AGP
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=13-127-186&depa=1
Abit AN 8 Nvidia nForce 4 939 PCI-E
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=13-127-197&depa=1
I am thinking the Athlon 64 3500+ OC to 3700+
1 Gig Memory
BFG 6600 GT OC 128 Meg video card. has real lifetime warranty comes already
Overclocked. comes in AGP and PCI-E
http://www.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NzE2