Cannon_Fodder
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jul 21, 2007
- Messages
- 249
Hello all!!!
I know we are all tired of seeing threads like this but I have the itch and not sure if I can hold off until Nov/Dec. I have someone that I can sell my 4850 512 to for a decent amount. The problem is I wouldn't have much extra to kick into it. I have a total of 150+/- to spend after everything is said and done. Do you think it would be worth it to buy a 5770 or similar or do I keep the 4850 for now and save up to see how good the 6000 series is going to be?
I am posting this in the AMD section, but any suggestion/comment is welcome since I lean more towards bang/buck than brand.
*edit* Running a Phenom II 945 with 4 gigs of memory and my mobo has only 1 PCI-e slot, so no xFire or SLI
I know we are all tired of seeing threads like this but I have the itch and not sure if I can hold off until Nov/Dec. I have someone that I can sell my 4850 512 to for a decent amount. The problem is I wouldn't have much extra to kick into it. I have a total of 150+/- to spend after everything is said and done. Do you think it would be worth it to buy a 5770 or similar or do I keep the 4850 for now and save up to see how good the 6000 series is going to be?
I am posting this in the AMD section, but any suggestion/comment is welcome since I lean more towards bang/buck than brand.
*edit* Running a Phenom II 945 with 4 gigs of memory and my mobo has only 1 PCI-e slot, so no xFire or SLI
Last edited: