• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Upgrade from Samsung T220...

dm451

n00b
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
8
Hello dear Community,

I want to replace my Samsung T220 by another modern 27 "display. I need a display for movies, games and internet surfing. I've tried (after many recommendations) to buy a Dell U2713HM. This display had a defect with the lighting and my eyes had pain quickly (may be because of WQHD or contrast). With my T220 I had no problems .. Now I consider to buy Samsung S27A750D.
I would look forward to your recommendations.
Thank you!
 
Back
Top