I purchased the HD280s a few months ago and they sound great but are not too comfortable and was looking at upgrading. I am going to be buying a X-Fi card anyway so I figured I would invest into some new headphones. I watch movies, listen to a little music but not a lot, and play games. I also have a pair of PC-150's that I use when I use Teamspeak. I am not an audio junky but I do enjoy quality products. I was thinking about maybe the HD497s or the HD595s but I havent actually tried them so was wondering what you guys thought. Any suggestions?
Budget is well, under $300. If I can buy a pair of $50 cans then I would love too, but if there will be a world of difference from the $50 cans to the $150-$200 cans then of course I would choose the more $$$ ones.
Budget is well, under $300. If I can buy a pair of $50 cans then I would love too, but if there will be a world of difference from the $50 cans to the $150-$200 cans then of course I would choose the more $$$ ones.