Hey all, sorry for the double post. However, I have now decided that I will not consider a 120HZ 3D panel to replace my Dell 3007WFP.
To be honest, I was quite disappointed with the 3007WFP, as I felt the colors did not look as good (when gaming/general usage) as my $300 HP 2711X LED Glossy display.
I thought IPS was supposed to be cream of the crop, but was let down with the 3007WFP...but I've been telling myself that it's because of the fact that it's a 5+ year old model.
What would be a worthy upgrade to the 3007WFP, will I notice a difference?
I will be gaming/watching movies/basic productivity on the monitor.
What I am considering, with a $650 budget, give or take a few bucks:
-Dell Ultrasharp U2713HM
-Viewsonic VP2770
-One of the Korean IPS 27" monitors, if so, which one?
-One of the Korean PLS 27" monitors, if so which one?
-Asus 27" PLS
If possible I'd like to purchase domestically, unless a korean monitor is THAT good. In which case I'd have to shell out the money for a Squaretrade warranty to give me peace of mind...
To be honest, I was quite disappointed with the 3007WFP, as I felt the colors did not look as good (when gaming/general usage) as my $300 HP 2711X LED Glossy display.
I thought IPS was supposed to be cream of the crop, but was let down with the 3007WFP...but I've been telling myself that it's because of the fact that it's a 5+ year old model.
What would be a worthy upgrade to the 3007WFP, will I notice a difference?
I will be gaming/watching movies/basic productivity on the monitor.
What I am considering, with a $650 budget, give or take a few bucks:
-Dell Ultrasharp U2713HM
-Viewsonic VP2770
-One of the Korean IPS 27" monitors, if so, which one?
-One of the Korean PLS 27" monitors, if so which one?
-Asus 27" PLS
If possible I'd like to purchase domestically, unless a korean monitor is THAT good. In which case I'd have to shell out the money for a Squaretrade warranty to give me peace of mind...