• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

upgrade from asus VE278?

garin

n00b
Joined
Apr 16, 2016
Messages
41
I've been running an asus VE278 for a while and it's served me rather well but I'm starting to feel the upgrade itch.

It's a 27 inch, 1920x1080 native, 60hz display.

uses: Everyday computing, multimedia, and gaming.

Jumping to a 32 inch or higher would be a nice gain I think, I gather the curved screen thing is mostly marketing and ultrawide can be a nuisance for games that don't support it.

What would you folks recommend to balance image quality, response rate, and screen size? Those philips 40" and 43" (!!) are nice to think about but I gather they can have issues with ghosting and screen burn.
 
I may risk one of those philips units after all, sadly the local best buys are out of stock so the best I can compare with in person are 40" and 43" tvs
 
Back
Top