Upgrade Advice

Homey D. Clown

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
223
I'm looking into doing some minor upgrades and would like you people's advice. You can see what I currently have in my sig, now what i was looking at was a LIAN LI PC-V351B,what i'm having trouble desiding on is what video card to get? ATI HD5770 or 4890? I do play games like COD and FEAR but just not as much as I used to. So what I'm looking for is something that will handle most games but will still fit in the smaller case. Oh yeah my monitor is a 21.5 Samsung with a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 and my power supply is a corsair HX 520W.Anything else you guys need to know?
 
I'd get the 5750 or 5770 because they are right up there but they give a lot more added value with less power use, eyefinity, dx11, true 7.1 audio.
 
as for right now the 4890 card is the better for the money but I am not sure how much smaller it is than the gtx260 you have.

also you need to fix your sig because that 720 X3 cpu is a Phenom 2 not an Athlon.
 
HD4890/5750/5770 won't give you much of a boost, but HD5850 will. So consider buying HD5850 too.
 
Back
Top