• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Updgrading - RTX 4080 or OLED display?

I do think there is room for OLED to mature for the desktop. I don't have one yet, but I would never get a LED after seeing the black levels and contrast the OLED is capable of. I was going to plunk a TV on my desk but now I am waiting for true desktop models.

There are true OLED PC monitors out now;

Alienware AW3423DW
Asus ROG 42
Samsung has a new OLED UW
Philips has a couple earjy next year
 
Back
Top