Updating pictures on old threads

BrainEater

[H]ard|Gawd
I was just going through the extreme cooling section, and noticing all the red x's in my old threads there.
My FTP site is long dead , but I still have all the old pictures.
Would it be ok to upload those pictures here and fix those threads ?

I'm guessing mebbie 20-30, 1024x768 pics.

I was just going through the extreme cooling section, and noticing all the red x's in my old threads there.
My FTP site is long dead , but I still have all the old pictures.
Would it be ok to upload those pictures here and fix those threads ?

I'm guessing mebbie 20-30, 1024x768 pics.
Surely. Just drag and drop into the edit box.

I have another question.

I have double checked that I have all of the old pics.I do.
When I goto one of my old threads with the red 'x's, I can't see the name of the picture that's supposed to be there.
Is that data still around ?

If it's more than 18 seconds of work, don't worry about it,I can just redo em quick.

Cheers

I have another question.

I have double checked that I have all of the old pics.I do.
When I goto one of my old threads with the red 'x's, I can't see the name of the picture that's supposed to be there.

If it's more than 18 seconds of work, don't worry about it,I can just redo em quick.

Cheers
Nope.

I'm not sure if you're still looking for an answer to this, but I recently fixed some old pictures so I thought I would chime in. If you click on the icon in the top-right of the post/edit box that says "Use BB Code Editor" it should show you the full URL of each failed picture, which will obviously show you the filename of the picture also.

Back