Hello people,
I'm trying to update my BIOS, but the manufacture site won't give me any specific instructions on how to run it!
I downloaded the latest update for the AK31A KT-266. But I'm not sure if I downloaded the right one. Here are the choices they gave me: http://www.shuttle.com/hq/support/download/dwn2.asp?model=AK31
I downloaded the third one. I'm not sure how to update it. I tried running it in windows, but nothing happen. How do I update it? And did I downloaded the right one?
Thanks
I'm trying to update my BIOS, but the manufacture site won't give me any specific instructions on how to run it!
I downloaded the latest update for the AK31A KT-266. But I'm not sure if I downloaded the right one. Here are the choices they gave me: http://www.shuttle.com/hq/support/download/dwn2.asp?model=AK31
I downloaded the third one. I'm not sure how to update it. I tried running it in windows, but nothing happen. How do I update it? And did I downloaded the right one?
Thanks