• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Updated website - your views?

rjshade

n00b
Joined
Aug 2, 2005
Messages
4
Hi guys,
I've recently made substantial improvements (I think) to my site, both in terms of functionality and design. It would be great if you could have a look and tell me what you think.

Its built with PHP and MySQL, with strict XHTML 1.0 and CSS. I view it as a learning experience and I'm constantly improving the underlying code or the content/layout.

Have a look:

http://rjshade.com/

Thanks,
Robbie
 
I don't like the dotted lines. I guess that's personal preference; otherwise, it seems like a neat site.
 
Looks OK. It seems like everyone wants to get CSS action these days, however. The dotted lines are gettin' kind of old too.
 
I think that it was designed well, structured well, but like the others the dotted line combined with the background make it difficult to read for me.
 
I like how you did the background, having one turtle stationary the other not.

However the mouseover dotted lines got annoying really fast.
 
Back
Top