• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Update: OCAU up 1.5mil

The fall b0rging season, in other words, is OPEN!

I'm starting to make points now, and when I get the dual p3 on campus it'll speed up a bit. When I get around to b0rging the roommates, it'll be points++ for me again.

 
ive added 15 computers last month and it's not making that big of a dent:( it's killing me to see them pulling us!! how many computers would it take for us to make up the diff?
 
we need more boxen........


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
We need to send these damn hurricanes to the Southern hemisphere! I wonder how much output Katrina cut.
 
:mad: pisses me off to no end

I keep beating my monthly point scores every month and yet we're doing worse and worse... I just borged two more P4 systems today, but we probably lost 20 folders :rolleyes: .

Come on people, lets stop being #2, it's getting old ;)
 
Get to folding!

I'll have another 26-30 Ghz up and running but it'll take me a month or two before it comes online :/
 
I'm still waiting for word on a socket 370 mobo or a slot 1 adapter. I had some leads but they've grown cold. That would add another full time folder.

Some good news...

I'm doing a dsl install on Saturday and I will probably end up borging that system. Its only a Celeron 733 though.

 
sandmanx said:
We need to send these damn hurricanes to the Southern hemisphere! I wonder how much output Katrina cut.

It knocked on FLECOM pretty hard.
 
Let's makes it 3 mil !!!!!!

err, opps that math problem again....
 
unhappy_mage said:
I upped my production, so UP YOURS! :D



you should fold under your old username unhappy_mage.... I'll race ya to top 100 with your old user name, you where around my rank.


EDIT: or atleast change your sig to show both your usernames! :eek:

 
My "old username" is still being folded under; it's rogue_jedi. He's still around there somewhere.

 
boo


you'll notice me if i can convince my dad that "Fah has only done bad stuff" is bs, plain and simple.

i'll present a "hands-on" test to him... put it on 5 of the 30 XP boxes, at random, and see if anyone notices. (oh yeah, put polipo in the server room too so it'll actually work)

of course, he won't know that timeless units will be used for the test, and possibly not in real-world application :eek: (actually, i'll probably put them on timeless just to be on the safe side except maybe 1 box, and see if it suffers for it)

running a 600 point gromacs is taking ~90mb physical, 130mb swap. peaked at 108mb physical. running 5.04 beta client. they have 256 mb memory. they should be fine.

i never noticed how much memory i'm actually using... 600+ mb PF and 600+ mb physical... tho i'm not your typical user..... most people don't know that firefox allows tabbed browsing :( me on the other hand... i get the tabs to go off the end on a 1856x1392 display.

bah... i should post more here (again)... school sucks already. from zero to suck in 2 days.
i'm invincible!
 
Back
Top