Upcoming AMD Retail Access Deals

PersonalJ

[H]ard|Gawd
It looks like the AMD Retail access deals and dates have been posted. http://retailaccess.com//retailpro2/eppCurrent.asp
Remember, this is only open to current employees of certain retailers.

AMD Q2 2011 EPP #1 Phenom II X6 1090T Processor
Available May 2nd
119.99 (USD) – U.S.
119.99 (USD) – Canada

AMD Q2 2011 EPP #2 Phenom II 945 Processor
Available May 9th
79.99 (USD) – U.S.
79.99 (USD) – Canada

AMD Q2 2011 EPP #3 Radeon HD 6950 2GB Graphics
Available May 13th
169.99 (USD) – U.S.
169.99 (USD) – Canada

AMD Q2 2011 EPP #4 Radeon HD 6950 1GB Graphics
Available May 18th
159.99 (USD) – U.S.
159.99 (USD) – Canada

AMD Q2 2011 EPP #5 Radeon HD 6850 1GB Graphics
Available May 23rd
99.99 (USD) – U.S.
99.99 (USD) – Canada

AMD Q2 2011 EPP #6 Radeon HD 5750 1GB Graphics
Available May 27th
69.99 (USD) – U.S.
69.99 (USD) – Canada

d00d, 6950 CrossFire for ~$350. Have. I must. :eek:

The 1090T is pretty insane too. Unlocked hex for $120, damn. I need to get a job :(.

wish i was an employee

gimme that 1090 and 2 6950 2gb please

Alright. I didn't register but what does one have to do from start to finish to be qualified to take advantage of this?

Alright. I didn't register but what does one have to do from start to finish to be qualified to take advantage of this?

Click on the register button. On the form, go to the Select Employer drop down box and see if you find the company that provides you a paycheck. From there it's golden.

I almost bit on the one $230 after rebate 6950 2GB hot deal a while back - glad I waited. Been wanting to get a second and toss 'em in Crossfire.

If it unlocks, even better, but for $170, I'd gladly just make it the secondary card to my Asus modded 6950.

Thanks for the call out on this one.

another reason why i miss my job in retail.

How to Verify your Employment
It's easy! Just email a scanned copy of your pay stub that is dated within the past 30 days. Blank out any sensitive information and send it to [email protected] . Verify early to be ready.

another reason why i miss my job in retail.

How to Verify your Employment
It's easy! Just email a scanned copy of your pay stub that is dated within the past 30 days. Blank out any sensitive information and send it to [email protected] . Verify early to be ready.

Don't be. You save like 100 bucks, I am sure you can make it back in a couple days with your non-retail job:)

If anyone has access to this and wants make a reseller fee let me know :)

Add me to the list, I am in NJ. I would gladly pay shipping + cost to get a deal. PM me if you can please :p

god damn wish i know this when i worked at walmart.

pff, i'll find some sucker friend to get the deal. got one weekend to go let the party begin.

Wait, why are the US and CAD prices the same??? When the CAD is at .95 it worth .95 but when its at 1.05 its at par?!?

[/rant]

Pondering that X6 & the 6950.
Would it be much of an upgrade over a PII X4 965 (@ 3.825GHz) & a 5830 (@ 900/1200)?
If so, since i'm not running multiple monitors, would a 1GB variation of the 6950 suffice?

Fuck me, if someone has the hook up and the money, CrossfireX 6950 2GB at that price...WOWZA!

Wait, why are the US and CAD prices the same??? When the CAD is at .95 it worth .95 but when its at 1.05 its at par?!?

[/rant]

As you can see it still says USD not CAD for Canada...so...I'll let you figure it out from there.

someone want to pick me up 5 of those 1090T's? :p. would be great for my farm :). i'd pay for them of course lol

very nice. Have a couple of non tech friends that working at Best Buy right now that would have let me use them in the past for Intel deals. Sure they wont mind me using them for this.

Anyone who can take advantage of this deal in cincinnati ohio, PM me please. Looking to upgrade and this is good enough to not wait for BD.

So I just woke up and the 6 core sold out hours ago. I get the feeling this purchasing program will not be very good compared to Intel's.

wow.. I just around to looking at the list of employeers.. My best friend is on that list. Time to suck up..

PM me if you're in the Dallas area and do this. Willing to pay a finders fee.

Back