Up From Zero DVD

bonus1000

n00b
Anybody ever get their DVD? I got the email that everybody else got back in December, but never got the DVD.

Hmm...i haven't gotten mine either. I had completely forgotten about that. After i got the e-mail, i was sorta excited to recieve it too:(

I downloaded the documentary made by the french brothers. I don't know if its the same thing, but its pretty good. It aired on TV a while ago.

nope and didnt they send e-mails out saying that it should have been sent out?

Maybe their making a "Director's Cut" with newly restored footage and a remix in DTS with commentary by President Bush and a group of Taliban POWs.

Originally posted by MotionBlur
Maybe their making a "Director's Cut" with newly restored footage and a remix in DTS with commentary by President Bush and a group of Taliban POWs.

"ya know, working with that Bin Ladin guy is actually an interesting story."
"Yeah, I remember my first day on the set, he came running across the studio in a giant donkey suit."
"Yeah, what's up with that? You know, Binny and George are a crazy duo."

Originally posted by Ashtaka
"ya know, working with that Bin Ladin guy is actually an interesting story."
"Yeah, I remember my first day on the set, he came running across the studio in a giant donkey suit."
"Yeah, what's up with that? You know, Binny and George are a crazy duo."

kinda funny, kinda funny, dont quite your day job though.

Originally posted by HackofDestruct
kinda funny, kinda funny, dont quite your day job though.

its 'quit'... and don't quit yours either :D Unless you spell things :eek:

i remember ordering these like a year to half a year ago... =\ and I never even got the email saying they were sending it.. :(

they're waiting for closer to November to send them out so Bush will get more votes? shrug

I bet they made them and have them sitting in a warehouse just waiting for everyone to give up hope on them ever coming in. Or they will mail you a letter that says you will be receiving it soon with another letter saying they are out of stock.

i believe i got an email about this saying the ship date was pushed back due to an ovewhelming demand..........coulda been something else i signed up for to though.......but i'm pretty sure it was for this dvd

Back