Up From Zero dvd update

laserdemon

[H]ard|Gawd
I searched for several min (seeing as i can only search once every 60 sec) and could not find the original post.

But after months and months i got the dvd today so heads up. Its not bad either, but really feels like a promo for the construction industry at first.

and the deal seems to still be good, so as i cant find the original thread which may have been lost during the upgrade here is the link

http://www.dol.gov/opa/dvd/

I was so surprised that I got this. I actually had forgot that I ordered it.

Just ordered.

This will be something nice 20 years down the road when I have children and they ask me what happened.

geez, they finally sent it? I've since moved out of my parents house so I'll have to go back and grab it if they've gotten it so far.. lol

wow.. that was a long time ago when I ordered that.... (well not that long, but a good ways ago)

got mine abouts 1 week ago

i was like WTF are you?!?! OH! thatrs right the DVD i orderd from the gov. 1 year ago

got mine..stupidly, I ordered another one a few weeks before mine came, so I'll just give it to a relative or something

Can't get the order form to load...crap. This would be a nice thing to have.

sweet. I must have missed it first time around. See if it will take another year to ship it now.

it reminds me of the one treat started on 11 Sep, that got the 68k views maxed out in like 4 days.

It will be nice for remembering an era and a world changing event. I hope I get mine. I had almost forgot I had signed up for one.

Never received one, or got any cancelation notice..(That I recall) Just ordered another one, hopefully this time I will get it.
Course, what do ya expect from the government?

Course, what do ya expect from the government?

actually youll get 2 of them in triplicate and 2 boxes of red tape. You may also get a coupon code for $200 off 15% of your taxes from the IRS through Quicken.

JK lol

To everyone who has watched the video:

Does it show any kind of life-saving devices in use? I'm talking about gas analyzers, testers, thermal imaging cameras, or anything with "MSA" written on it?

If it does, I'll order one for myself.

Cryto said:
Never received one, or got any cancelation notice.

Nor did I, and I know it's been months, but I'm not planning to reorder. If I get it eventually, fine, if not, oh well.

Mine came a day or two ago....I should have received two of them, since I did the thing twice. Stupid government bureaucracy. Now I have to go watch it..

I got mine a few days ago, 1 year after I ordered it. I watched it last night. It was pretty emotional and the part where the guy was talking about wanting to quit and then he got the "mail", it brought a tear to my eye just thinking of how he must of felt.

The whole DVD brought back memories of that year, I am really glad I ordered it.

i got mine 2 days ago, and i was about to throw it away at first because i completely forgot about it and thought it was junk mail :eek:

received mine 2 days ago also and had conpletely forgotten about it.

Never got mine, but I've moved since then, so it might've gotten lost.

Back