Untitled Goose Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 83233
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 83233

I did a quick search, but didn't see this mentioned elsewhere (even though I think I remember a thread with it before...)

Anyway, the Untitled Goose Game comes out this week apparently. I've been waiting for it for quite some time now.

Lame, just found out that Epic fucked up the Steam release... again... Oh well, my backlog is big enough right now. Maybe I'll stumble on it in a year or something...

Yeah, I just won't buy it from Epic. (sorry, don't want to start another one of THOSE threads :D ) I'll grab it on the Switch maybe tonight.

I bought it for the Switch. My kids have been playing it all day. It’s also on sale on the Nintendo store plus I had some points there. Definitely worth it. It’s a totally silly game, but we’ve all been laughing all day. Nice change of pace.

As with anything, depends on what kind of game you like, but I personally wouldn't recommend it at the asking price. It's cute, but only for a bit. I don't think it is quite worth $20. However if you have Xbox Game pass, you can play it as part of that, which is what I did. If you have that, it is worth a quick play.

As with anything, depends on what kind of game you like, but I personally wouldn't recommend it at the asking price. It's cute, but only for a bit. I don't think it is quite worth $20. However if you have Xbox Game pass, you can play it as part of that, which is what I did. If you have that, it is worth a quick play.

It does depend for sure. I bought it for the Switch, and my daughters have played the hell out of it though. I personally haven't, but I've sat and watched them, and have consistently cracked up. However, once they got all the game stuff done, they started doing their own things like stringing together actions that piss multiple people off at a time, etc. :D I think it's worth the price, but only like you say, if you're into it, or have people in the house that are. Definitely a good change of pace from the usual sorts of games though, and well made.

I could see it being more of a kids game for sure. I found it cute and amusing... but only for a little bit. I think you can get as much humour from it by watching a funny Youtuber's take on it (like Dunkey's).

Back