• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Unsupported resolution possible?

apcor

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
455
I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to get an usupported resolution to work properly. My monitor's max res is 1280x1024. I can however using the nvidia control panel crank it up to 1600x1200. The only problem is that the windows desktop is only partly displayed at this resolution and I cant get any games to run (I can scroll over the desktop and see the rest of the desktop as I push the cursor to the side I am pointing to). I would like to know if I can get powerstrip or some other tool to resize the screen and make it fit at 1600x1200 on my desktop.

Is this possible?
 
Back
Top