Unstoppable Stalkers in Survival Horror Games

quamis

n00b
Tribute to the most persistent, dangerous, unstoppable and charismatic enemies of Survival Horror games. Here you'll meet (or re-meet) a selection of the characters who have given you a bad time in horror video games.

There are a few more to come, I didn't have time for more, but I hope to give them the video they deserve in a second part, in the future.

In order of appearance: Nemesis (Resident Evil 3), Raincoat Killer (Deadly Premonition), Scissorman (Clock Tower), The Keeper (The Evil Within), Servant Grunt (Amnesia), Debilitas (Haunting Ground), Martha (Outlast 2), Red Nun (Remothered), Pyramid Head (Silent Hill 2), Xenomorph (Alien Isolation), Scissorwalker (NightCry), Ink Demon (Bendy and the Ink Machine), Mr. X (Resident Evil 2), Alma (F.E.A.R.), Bogeyman (Silent Hill Downpour), Ouse (Fatal Frame 5), Jack Baker (Resident Evil 7) and Chris Walker (Outlast)

Ironically Nemesis is at his pussiest yet in RE3R and

1. You can literally down him in 1 hit (on normal difficulty, at least)
2. If you just run, you get chased for probably a combined total of 5 minutes through the entire game

Yeah, it's strange, he was expected to be twice-dangerous as Mr X, and he is far weaker

Ironically Nemesis is at his pussiest yet in RE3R and

1. You can literally down him in 1 hit (on normal difficulty, at least)
2. If you just run, you get chased for probably a combined total of 5 minutes through the entire game
Actually, from what I've seen, you can down Nemesis with a single grenade on every difficulty including Inferno.

Back