• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Unshielded Speakers.

Borgschulze

2[H]4U
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
3,579
Ok, here's the story.

I have my ancient Sony speakers, they're about 10-12 years old, and they are definetly unshielded. They absolutely destroy the colour on my 19" CRT.

Is there a way to shield speakers? Or am I screwed if I want to get a second CRT? And do magnets do anything to LCD monitors?

Nobody better recommend new speakers, these ones are far better than most of the speakers I've heard, plus I got them free, and they suit my needs.
 
The speakers are far enough away that they aren't affecting the CRT, which is about 30cm.
 
Back
Top