Unreal Tournament III $10 Walmart B&M YMMV

Snobok

[H]ard|Gawd
I do not know if this was just a special case. I walked into my local Walmart and found that UT3 was marked down from $30 to just $10 on clearance.

This may not be anything going on at other Walmarts, so big YMMV.

Also, I checked online, and it does not appear to be on sale online, only in-store.

EDIT: I might also add that they had Prey Collector's Edition for $10 and World in Conflict Collectors Edition for $25. I am beginning to think that it may just be that one store trying to make up for crappy sales volumes. They might have just been trying to clear space on the shelves though

Also, here is my receipt

I'm going to my local walmart later on this morning to pick up some boxes for packing, And I'll check this out and see. For $10, It might be worth it.

local Meijers here in Indiana has had it on their clearance shelf near the registers for $15.....bought mine for that a month ago

Wow UT is doing very poor. I remember Buying Quake 2 the ultimate deathmatch game 5 years later at a wal-mart for that price. It took UT3 less than a year.

This stuff happens at my Wal*Mart all the time, and then goes away. I bought Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for the PC, it was marked clearance $29.95 but rang up $15 3 months ago, went back a week after I bought it, all copies were normal retail price. I also bought Eye of Judgement for the PS3 for $29.95, was marked $39.95 now they are all back at full retail. No idea what happens in the clearance isle but it is very YMMV.

PC games are funny like this. i can never find deals like this on console games.

Really? Because my wal*mart doesn't seem to discriminate, I'm not sure if it's just overstock or stuff not selling well but like I said PS3 Eye of Judgment for $29 is half off, and I've seen other console games in the isle as well. The only weird thing is there's either lots of people like me or they mark them down and then bring them back to full price because the isle stock moves very fast.

Guess i should have snapped a photo of my receipt I got UT3 for $8.00, Superman Returns $2.00, Transformers $2.00. They were on clearance, along with a 320gb Simpletech exteternal for $40, and Sony DVD burner external for $35, KMV for $14.

Man I hate the area I live in... none of the stores here get clearance deals like other regions do :( Tha management is too stingy

management as my local Walmart doesn't allow drops on clearance prices for more than 5% at a time. I'm still gonna check and see if they have UT3, but i'm not holding my breath.

I do not know if this was just a special case. I walked into my local Walmart and found that UT3 was marked down from $30 to just $10 on clearance.

This may not be anything going on at other Walmarts, so big YMMV.

Also, I checked online, and it does not appear to be on sale online, only in-store.

EDIT: I might also add that they had Prey Collector's Edition for $10 and World in Conflict Collectors Edition for $25. I am beginning to think that it may just be that one store trying to make up for crappy sales volumes. They might have just been trying to clear space on the shelves though

Also, here is my receipt

anyone impressed that he was able to go walmart and buy just one single item???

Circuit City here in Madison, WI was selling them for $15 a couple weeks ago. Back up to $30 now, wish I'd had snagged one.

Back