Unreal Tournament 2004 GPFs

Alex41290

[H]ard|Gawd
Okay, i know this question has probly been asked, and its a serious problem for a lot of people, me being one of them....

UT2004 crashes for me, about 15 minutes into each game...its even more annoying now that i try to host my own server...it NEVER happened before, and i even reinstalled it...i ran virus scan/adware scan and i'll try defragging, see if that helps, but i'll try to find one that seems to occur most often and post it....and i tried deleting the minidumps, and it helps for a little while, then it just craps out....

the system i'm on is in my sig...please don't tell me i hafta format my drive....sunnva bitch if i have to

thanks for the help!

alex

do you have current DX? try updating that, run windowsupdate, it sounds more like a software conflict issue. What else do u run in the background?

well, i have tried it w/o AIM, but it still GPFs out...thanks, i'll try DX and WU

thanks for the help....

i reinstalled DX and ran windows update...norton gave me one "at-risk" file, and it was for a keylogger ???wth? lol, w/e, i got rid of it, i ran Ad-Aware, and windows update, and DX....so far, no GPFs, but i haven't tried with my server yet, but thank you!

Back